01 August 2010

ALL CAPS TWEET EDITION

NOT ONLY is there a new Brian Lies picture book--Bats at the Ballgame--there is a new Jeffrey Brown kitty-pictures collection, Cats Are Weird & More Observations!!! I have no erudite literary commentary to offer; in lieu of such I offer my tweets as each title was unpacked.

1:25 pm: BATS AT THE BALLGAME BATS AT THE BALLGAME BRIAN LIES I LOVE YOU

1:55 pm: OH MAN AND A NEW JEFFREY BROWN CAT-DRAWING BOOK my cuteness cup, it runneth over

Oh! And Maine bookseller extraordinaire Josh Christie is snagging me a signed copy of Bats at the Ballgame later this month. Thank you Twitliterati! (And oh God, he's 24. I am ancient. It is a wonder I can work a computer.)

I may also add that Greenpoint's favorite book of the day is the brilliant sadorable All My Friends Are Dead, 3 of which I have sold in the past, oh, two and a half hours. Poor Mr. Brontosaurus (yes, I know it's an apatosaurus. Brontosaurus is his name.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Muse at Highway Speeds by http://museathighwayspeeds.blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.