09 February 2011

Oh gosh, another book I need to read.

Crabspackle! I forgot that WORD has started a Classics Book Group, reading the Russians this year--finally, an impetus to read Anna Karenina! (Even though I am going to be a total jerk and check it out from the library, being totally skint whilst I wait for freelance checks/tax refunds so I can reimburse my bf for the goddamn rent. If I get a real job by the end of the month, will dutifully pick it up at the source.) Which adds another hefty tome to the TBR pile...I did chop it down yesterday by devouring An Evening of Long Goodbyes (see: No Real Job), which was GAH amazing, and deserves its own entry. Later today, promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Muse at Highway Speeds by http://museathighwayspeeds.blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.